Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- TEMA – Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association
- EN 13445 – European Code for Unfired Pressure Vessels
- API – American Petroleum Institute
- IS 6088 – Specification for Oil-to-water Heat Exchangers for Transformers
- NES – Naval Engineering Standard
- Carbon steel in various grades
- Copper & its Alloys like Admiralty Brass, Naval Brass, Cupro-nickel, Al-Brass, Gun Metal etc.
- Stainless steel in grades like AISI 304, 316, 316L, Duplex & Super duplex stainless steel
- Titanium, Hast Alloy and Nickel alloys etc.
- Simplex Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger
- Duplex Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger
- Compact Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger
- Smart Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger
- Double Pipe Heat Exchanger
- ASME U Stamp, U2 Stamp, R Stamp & NB Stamp
- CE-PED Certification
- UKCA Certification
- DOSH Certification
- EAC (GOST) Certification
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number) Certification