who we are
We at “Positron” design, manufacture & supply Heat Exchangers and are committed to:
- Satisfy our customers and thereby achieve the business growth and growth of our employees.
- Continually improve our Quality Management System with respect to ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- Strengthen our supply chain. Adhere to applicable legal requirements.
Enthusiastically mesh long-term high-impact infrastructures vis-a-vis efficient customer service. Professionally fashion wireless leadership rather than prospective experiences.Proactively fabricate one-to-one materials via effective e-business.
- Positron Engineering Corporation, started our company in 1998, by
- Venkatesh Kulkarni (Mechanical Engineer)
- Shridhar Uppin (Mechanical Engineer).
- We manufacture Heat Exchangers and pressure vessels that cater to a wide spectrum of applications related to heat transfer solutions.
- We are an ISO: 9001-2015, ISO: 14001-2015, ISO: 45001-2018, ISO: 27001-2013, & ASME U Stamp, R Stamp and NB Stamp certified company having in house facilities for design, fabrication, assembly and quality control.
- We have expertise in handling materials like Carbon Steel in various grades; Copper & its alloys like Admiralty Brass, Naval Brass, Cupronickel etc; Stainless Steel in various grades like AISI 304, 316, 316 L, Titanium, Hast Alloy and nickel alloys etc.
- Customers : Offer cost effective solutions / products by anticipating and identifying their needs.
- Suppliers : Educate, develop and Maintain effective supply chain to bring in value added propositions to our customers.
- Employees : Provide an environment of mutual respect and challenges to enhance skills and encourage continual growth.
- Strive to realize our Vision by continuous improvement in manufacturing processes, quality control and by total employee commitment.
- While carrying out our mission, we will not exploit our customers, Employees, Suppliers, Government, Society and Nature.
Around 10,000 Heat EXchangers Serving in Market